Monday, July 27, 2009

Cigarette Name story

> I am Peter Stuyvesant

> I have two friends, Benson and Hedges

> I came from the city of Marlboro,

> In the Salem high country

> I Always carry a Mild Seven

> I rode on a White Horse

> Going to Kingsway in Kent

> It was Lucky Strike I fell in love

> With the daughter of Master Duke

> Her name Was YSL

> We got married by Perillys, the priest

> We checked in at the house of Dunhill

> And booked into room number 555

> I laid her on the bed made of Gold Leaf

> I played with her two Matterhorns

> When I poked in my Rothmans King Size

> She cried in delight, "You are a Rough Rider!!!"

> You are riding like a mad Camel

> When I asked her if she is satisfied

> She answered" I want MORE!!!!"

> Then suddenly she turned around and asked me if I want to

> enter her Gudang Garam.

> She said... depan belakang puas, barulah SAMPOERNA!!! =


ni aq rembat je bkn aku punye pun....
rokok yg last 2 mmg selalu di hisap... tpi bkn dgn care 2 ah...

0 comments: